The Power of Letting Go
"A book that is at the cutting edge of our times."
"It provides new possibilities for healing ourselves and our ecosystem."
"Healing, thought provoking and inspiring."
"Gave me an expanded sense of what is means to be a human being on this planet.
- Depth probes into the human soul and our relationship with the natural world.
- Wide selection of unique mind-body exercises for personal growth.
- User-friendly chapters explain the connections between physics, spirit and energy.
- A survival kit for adaptability and confidence in troubled times.
- A manual for wisdom, contemplation and intuition.
Print edition$19.95 (plus s&h) for an author signed copy.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Can yoga benefit the heart? Certainly it can. But to understand how, we need to look at what a real yoga practice should include. Yoga Practice at Friday Harbor HH Here on beautiful San Juan Island, we … Continue reading
We are seeing an epidemic of blood glucose disorders in the developed world. But diabetes is far from unknown in so-called third world nations. And in rich countries such as the US, there is a disproportionately large number of … Continue reading
For all our Yoga Mandala practitioners, please enjoy these pictures: The essence of our practice, and of what we are, is light. But surely, light could not exist without darkness. Darkness is the mother of light. Darkness gives … Continue reading
Women’s Wisdom Traditionally, women have ruled in the kitchen and thus came to understand intimately the healing powers of herbs and spices. Plants, herbs and spices are a direct extension of Mother Earth, and the nurturing powers … Continue reading