What Are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are a problems affecting blood vessels that bring blood back to the heart. The wall of the vein becomes weakened and falccid, bulging outward. Sometimes the valves do not function properly. Varicose veins are unsightly and many people opt for surgery or sclerotherapy.
Causes and Solutions
Many causes may contribute to varicose veins. But essentially, it is a problem of circulation and inflammation. By improving cirulation, controlling inflammation and enhancing the strength of the valves and venous wall, the causes of varicose veins are addressed.
How can this be done?
1) Single Herbs: especially Horsechestnut and Butcher’s broom. Also Quercetin and Rutin which strengthen vascular integrity
2) Natural anti-inflammatories: especially Wobenzym (10 3 x a day) and Chinese herbal medicine.
3) Bioflavonoids, anti-oxidants, ascorbic acid and other multiple factors found naturally in cherries, blueberreis, grapes and any other berries in season.
4) Oral chelation to remove toxins form the blood which may be triggering an inflammatory process.
5) FIR Onnetsu therapy to increase oxygenation, blood flow and overall circulation to affected areas.